Already in place anel
Attempting to do an electric panel repair using hot wires connected to the bus bars can be extremely dangerous. This is how you can replace it , and then rewire it properly:
1. The box’s electricity should be switched off.
2. After unhooking all the wires within the box remove the breakers. Take the ground and neutral wires from the bar, along with the two main lines which run to the bus bars as well as the neutral wire from the line.
3. It is possible to pull the wires up by depressing the clamp on the top inside the box.
4. Slide the box down by unwinding the screws holding it in place.
5. Install your Square D Homeline new electrical panel.
6. Each hotline should be connected to the main circuit breaker. Put Noalox grease on the wires’ ends prior to inserting it into the lugs to protect it from corrosion. The neutral wire is connected to the lug at the middle.
7. The wires should be inserted into the right slots on the quick grip systems channels.
Keep on watching for a further explanations of electrical panel replacement. j3qxqd41rz.